Maximising the skills of your employees is one of the most profitable activities any organisation can undertake.
We have developed our courses to provide an acceptable balance of techniques that optimize understanding and learning. Each Course is designed with the goal of making your employee even more productive by providing practical, relevant skills that can be applied immediately.
Our courses and workshops focus on the principle of “Learning by Doing”. We use a combination of practical exercises with real-life practical examples, individual and group activities all of which help the individual master new skills, tools and techniques in greater depth with a long lasting effect.
In house training can be extremely cost competitive. Saving you the hassle of lost time and travelling. Distance is no object as we will provide all the equipment we require for our training courses.
Company Specific Tailored Training and Workshops
- We specialise in tailoring all of our training activities and workshops specifically to meet your needs.
- We aim to relate the “learning” activity to actual every day work and tailor workshop contents and activities on real projects and products.
- Workshops are customised and thus specific to your people and the challenges/needs of them and your business.
- Case studies of typical situations and applications
- We use terminology, examples and descriptions from your business to make the learning more relevant to your employees.
- We jointly develop duration, location, delivery methods, timings, attendees, etc. to make the most of the workshop
- Money, Accommodation and Travel – if you have a number of people with the same training requirement it may be more cost effective to have us deliver training at your own facility.
- Time – No travelling reduces the “time out” for your employees
- Convenience –Workshops are scheduled to fit in with your business
A Triple A Solutions Limited certificate based upon continuous assessment by tutor (no formal written examination).
Format of course or workshop
Tutor led sessions with practical individual/group based exercises.
To further support the application and learning process we can also provide ongoing support to attendees and their organisations via our unique range of packages which include the provision of Managers, Engineers, Technicians, and Auditors on either short or long term contracts.
- A Practical Guide to Process FMEA’S
- A Practical Guide to Design FMEA’s
- Problem Solving – 8-D, 5 Why, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Statistical Process Control
- Project Planning
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Design for Manufacture (DFA)
- Design for Assembly (DFM)
- Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE)
- ISO 9001:2008 Awareness
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditing
- Supplier Assessment and Auditing
- Process Auditing
- Cost of Quality
- Error Proofing – Poka-Yoke
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing Tools & Techniques
- Workplace Organisation – 5S
- Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) – Quick Changeover
- Value Stream Mapping
- Standardised Work
- Line Balancing
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
All courses/workshops can be tailored to meet your specific needs if required.
What to do next
For further information please visit our website: www.tripleasolutions.co.uk
Please use the above links for more information or contact us directly via the following link – Contact Us – or contact our office on 01656-750744 for clarification on any of our services or your particular situation.