“The Quality Solution”
Triple A Solutions is a Business Support Company. We are not your typical consultancy we are a “TASK” based company providing practical hands on support internally or within the wider supply chain from your first and second tier suppliers up to and including your customers and potentially their customers.
Staffed with highly skilled, qualified and experienced professionals who have worked in a variety of technical and management positions in a wide variety of manufacturing industries including tier 1 global automotive organisations supplying a majority of the global OEM’s. Our practical “hands on” experience enables us to clearly understand your needs. Furthermore with no recruitment costs Triple A Solutions can meet your immediate needs via our uniquely cost effective, flexible and tailored approach thus helping you maximise the benefits and profits from your organisation.
We can provide a range of support including hourly paid product inspection and rework based containment support as well as sub-contract engineers and managers to manage a range of activities, i.e.
Business Systems Development/Management – ISO9001:2008, ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO14001:2004
- Develop your in-house Documented Systems, Processes & Personnel in order to eliminate waste, improve productivity & quality.
Supplier / Supply Chain Development
- Help select, develop & manage your suppliers & supply chain.
- Manage any quality/product concerns at your Suppliers/Customers
Problem Management (Problem Solving & Corrective Action Management)
- Help you to solve current problems and improve your own problem solving & continuous improvement skills (Applying “Lessons Learned”)
Training and Development
- We can provide training in a range of areas that support all of the above areas as well as numerous other topics relevant to any manufacturing industry. All training can be delivered via the public based courses, bespoke in-house courses and in particular uniquely developed “Hands-On” training applied to your actual business activities/requirements.
Full or Part Project manage the introduction of new products & processes, including the preparation of the following:
- - Production Documentation, Process Flows, Process FMEA’s
- - Control Plans, Standard Operating Instructions,
- - Inspection Instructions, Visual Aids, Packing Instructions,
- - Line Balance and Time Study, Industrial Engineering,
- - Elimination of Waste / Process Scrap Reduction,
- - Process Efficiency improvements (OEE),
- - Process Layouts/Product Flow
The above lists are not exhaustive and if there is something particular you need please call!
In addition to our in-house capabilities we have an extensive network of alliances which enable us to manage the most comprehensive range of activities without the need to impact on your resources if required.